Friday, March 9, 2012

Woohoo, I'm mobile again!

The bike station next to my place is back in order, and after some oddness with my card, I'm good to go. However, in the interim, another sushi place opened up next to McDonalds.

Mother of god.

I've been very vocal of my love of the mom and pop sushi place down the road, and despite my best efforts only Yllen will come there with me. It's kind of a shame, as the sushi is amazing and run by what I think is a husband and wife team. After losing two of my favorite restaurants in the past month, they're all I've got left! Also for any coworkers reading, the other sushi sucks and is overpriced. Go to the other one.

I also received word that there will be in fact, three friends visiting at the beginning of April. At first I thought it was one, which is no problem to put up in my apartment. Then two, which I thought alright, hot water will be tight, but we can deal. Then three. I actually have a spare room and a couch, so we can give it a go. But for Dan, Aaron, and Lindsay, please limit showers to 38 seconds. This is the government mandated time for 5 people in one apartment. Also be prepared to be strip searched at the airport for the good of Mother China.

Still no camera, but I did order a phone. A Google Nexus S! (oooo!  ahhhh!) SIM Unlocked, ICS 4.01, fully AOSP compatible. Since hardly no one knows what that means, can you tell me how you're doing? I haven't heard from anyone in a while.

-Weg


1 comment:

  1. ooo shiny phone! and what is this haven't heard?! You haven't heard that i got Dan... to wear a skirt... in public?!?! Seriously though... there are pics :) and i miss your face a little bit... just so you know :P

    ReplyDelete