Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Someone told me I should take more pictures. Well fine. Person who shall remain nameless, you're a jerk. I'll post more pictures for you, you wanna fight about it?

This first photo is the oven catching fire at my favorite dumpling place. It sucked and their meat dumplings went up in smoke (ha ha!) That ruined my morning because I had to eat a veggie one like some kind of field hand. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, ANONYMOUS PERSON?!


The next photo is a bunch of bikes you can rent. Not like you would ever rent one, you 1% asshole.


Here's a bridge. It's what people use to cross over water. I'm sorry my words weren't enough to describe to you the functions of a bridge, but I guess now you can wrap your head around the concept.


This is the street I live on. I told you it was a street with cars, trees, and shops. Well guess what this picture is of? OH EM GEE, CARS, TREES, AND SHOPS?!


And this is the path I walk to work sometimes. It's along a canal, which is a kind of like a river but instead made by people. Oh what, you need a picture to visualize that? Well okay then!


THERE! THAT'S WHERE I LIVE! You made me post 5 pictures, which means you basically just made me write 5000 words. I hope you're happy.

In less mock angry news, I've told some of you how I've been collecting dinosaur comics I've been making my kids do. In case you don't know what dinosaur comics are, go to www.qwantz.com now and check them out. They're really quite funny. Here are a small collection of my favorites. Transcripts provided if you cannot read them so well.


T-Rex: Hi, my name is Black.
My is very happy.
But my is very big.

Utahraptor: Let's go, we are dancing.

T-Rex: I like dancing.


T-Rex: Hi, my name is Lucky.
How are you?

Dromiceiomimus: I am soso... what can you do?

T-Rex: I can dance.
I can sing.
I'm helpful. See you!!


A pretty handsome dinosaur

Look, so beautiful!

It takes after my teacher (get married)

They are fighting. It loves B, too.

T-Rex: Stop! She is my wife now. If you want her, I will give you.
Utahraptor: Ok, thank you
(they stop)

T-Rex: Oh yes! I got a divorce! Happy!

.
.
.
.
.
.

It takes after my teacher <sniff>

3 comments:

  1. 1. I'm glad you finally listened to this a-hole, instead of me like 5 posts back telling you the same thing about the pics ;)

    and 2. FUUUUUUUUUUUU for making me literally LOL... at work... at the last one... jerkface <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do more dinosaur stuff with the kids! And for the love of all things dino, TAKE MORE PICTURES!

    "I want to talk to dinosaurs!" Make this happen?

    ReplyDelete